EVE

ren

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Looks like more hinting at dust514. I'd be interested in playing an fps set in the eve universe. Not just because of the future tech, but also because eve isn't afraid to have imbalances. If one side has more money, they get tanks, another side has more people than the other etc... I think too many games focus on balancing engagements, I bet players would be more interested in keeping the engagements balanced all by themselves if they were given incentives, or bonuses for overcoming long odds.

• 4 weeks later...

I very much enjoyed this so I will share for all you people who like teh eve

i did these pics for the legit trading channel eve thread

its a good place to buy/sell fancy goods to serious ppl, and i am not just saying that cos they paid me space money

Posted Image

the girl is all like "WTB BARRAG S BPO" and the boy is all like "8B" then later she uncloaks in a falcon and jams him

Posted Image

this is an enterprising khanid lad who has decided that because life has handed him zero lemons he cannot make lemonade so he must instead sell cheap nidhoggurs

http://idrawedsumspaceships.blogspot.com/2...-are-small.html

in other news i have very recently most definitely spent a very large amount of internet space money to buy a shiny new blaster ship in which i am heavily considering taking into NBSI space in order to get it blown up in the most hilarious way possible

(pic for reference)

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

eve is rehauling agents

highlights:

all agents are now q20 for purposes of calculating reward

all agents are now -q20 for purposes of calculating access

21 agent divisions will now be changed into 1 of 3 divisions: mining, combat, courier

agent reward will now be affected by only 2 variables: system security and agent level

devblog: http://www.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&bid=909

they are refunding all the LP skills, but all those skillbooks are now useless and obsolete

which means I am actually out about 200m that I spent on those.

on the flipside the system i mission out of will be one of the best in caldari space now

which means there will be fucktons of more people there now (instead of the 5 that were there before)

one thing i'm sure of: freighter pilots will be getting a lot of work this week.

edit: wait this patch totally screwed me over. ffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

Oh snap.....this makes things much more accessible to people like me who don't spend the time required to really specialize.....easier access but less specialization. Strange direction for EVE (where its niche in the MMO market was the insane amount of inaccessibility). But still good for me, bad for ren...if I played that is.

I want to get back into EVE but they didn't send me a 5 day replay trial....but WoW did...wtf...going back to WoW then I guess.

i was half trolling

but why?

they have a reputation for being straight up assholes

im not quite that mean to random people so idk

ill tell you one thing i dont plan on quitting eve anytime soon and i do want to join an alliance

i was half trolling

but why?

they have a reputation for being straight up assholes

im not quite that mean to random people so idk

ill tell you one thing i dont plan on quitting eve anytime soon and i do want to join an alliance

I was talking to someone at school who is in goon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...