Tactically Inept

== Winter Break Lanparty ==

kuhla

lol so I kinda got OKed regarding my work today. The story needs a little background info though: I work primarly with 9 women (which includes all of management). Being the social group that women are (negative social stereotype! no u!) I was chatting with 5 of them (so 5/9 = majority) and mentioned the fact that I wanted to switch some days out to get teusday/wednesday next week off and they were like "of course! ya! <name of manager> wouldn't have a problem with that!" lol.... i win by popular support eh? my work is awesome sometimes......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a work place full of women...(young, attractive and available is a big plus).

If that happened you would keep wanting to date them and then guess what.... you ---- up your professional relationship with everyone because if you alienate one of them, you alienate all of them. You know what happens then? They will never work well with you and give you all the shitty jobs.

Best policy = never pursue non-professional relationships with people in your work, especially with those above you.

If that happened you would keep wanting to date them and then guess what.... you ---- up your professional relationship with everyone because if you alienate one of them, you alienate all of them. You know what happens then? They will never work well with you and give you all the shitty jobs.

Best policy = never pursue non-professional relationships with people in your work, especially with those above you.

Thats why I plan on never alienating them :).

so do we have a date? and where ? i might just bail from work cause im sick of this bullshit, 5 days straight work for 2nd time is not funny at all.......
especially its xmas break. and my dad is here.

DATE = 12pm Dec 26th (Tuesday) overnight to 12pm Dec. 27th (Wednesday)

WHERE = EDIT BY KUHLA 2013. IDENTIFYING INFORMATION REMOVED.

I got official confirmation from my manager. I have been fully cleared.

Tonight I will post some official stuff in this thread or even close it and start a new one. I'll get this ball rolling with only 3 more days to go. Main problem at the moment is tables. I have 1. We need either 3-4 large ones or 6-7 small ones. The more the better even just to put other stuff on....

So can we have a headcount of who's coming?

I know I am, and Jon is a strong possibility, (although we need to get him a copy of CoH and 2142...., although CoH won't be a problem LAN, 2142 would.)

Oh, and I don't like the idea of creating another thread, so lets stick with this one and edit earlier posts for information changes.

i can have wed off but if its end @ 12 ........... meh i dunno im gonna have to think about it. because on tuesday i have work from 3-close. and i prob wont be there till 11 and if you guys arent gonna play game all night i prob wont bother to show up.

sorry work own me.