Hello Evo...(56k + prius = enema)

marcinovski

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it.

If they want me to "love" it though, they gotta do 2 things:

1) Make the mesh grill in the front a bit more dense, not as big and open as it is now.

2) Change the chrome styling around the front emblem to some matte color, black maybe?

generally the stock rims on a car richard are 17" You can't get any smaller than that... 15" only comes on prius... so deal...

To expand on that (for Richard's sake):

< 15" = Is considered "lame"

16-18" = Is considered "nice"

19" < = WTF GANGSTA POPPIN CAPS IN YO ASS

I said stock... most cars that are portreyed as concepts are not "stock" not to mention if your going to show off a car (like in commercials or pictures) you generally use your high end model, not your base model.

So they are probably low profile 18s I imagine......... but now to my next point -->> specs?

When he says 4 bangers does he mean 4 pistons/valves/V-4? (Plus if its a 2 liter block which means it could be rather fuel efficient)

banger = piston or cylinder .... take your pick

T1no didn't quote valve count but its probably 16 since this is probably going to be marketed as a sporty car. I don't think MPG will be too great at a rating of (what will probably be) 280+ hp.

banger = piston or cylinder .... take your pick

T1no didn't quote valve count but its probably 16 since this is probably going to be marketed as a sporty car. I don't think MPG will be too great at a rating of (what will probably be) 280+ hp.

I have seen high powered, and high MPG cars before so I mean, wouldn't doubt it if its under 20, but I bet they could pull 25-30 Highway mileage.

I have seen high powered, and high MPG cars before so I mean, wouldn't doubt it if its under 20, but I bet they could pull 25-30 Highway mileage.

I guess my standards are higher than yours? :huh:

For highway....

"high" mpg for me is 31 and up mpg

"low" mpg for me is 25 and lower mpg

For street....

"high" mpg for me is 24 and up mpg

"low" mpg for me is 18 and lower mpg

I would be very happy if I got a car that did 25/32 or better and could still be considered "sporty"

• 2 months later...

You have to say this, the 08 lancer may not be the 08 lancer evo but shit guys.... it looks very close to it and is (or will be) a lot cheaper. Regardless of that I am a bit underwhelmed. What happened to the Ralliart package?

152 hp @ 6000 , 146 lb.-ft. @ 4250 = respectable I guess....

10:1 compression Ratio = isn't that a little high?!?

24mpg combined = not too bad I guess.....

I can't quite make out the difference between the ES and the GTS models other than a few interior/exterior aesthetic options. Either way the price is right, a fairly well accessorized ES is less than $17,000.

the GTS

have 18 alloy vs 16 I CARE

sport tuned suspension I CARE

wider front and back swaybar 18 vs 21 ( rear ) I CARE

bigger brakes front and back 11.9 vs 10.3in I CARE

fog light I SOMEWHAT CARE

spoiler I CARE ONLY IF IT LOOKS GOOD

front air dam

lower side air dam (i have no idea wtf is air dam for)

climate control MEH

Leather-wrapped steering wheel w/ silver accent vs Urethane I CARE ONLY IF IT LOOKS GOOD

Sporty fabric seating surfaces LOL sporty vs premium im gueesing its bigger bolster. I CARE

6-way adjustable sport bucket driver?s seat (hahah see i spoke too soon) I CARE

std 140 watt 6 speaker vs 4 PLENTY AFTERMARKET STUFF

bluetoot fairyhandsfree LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NICE TOO HAVE BUT MEH

some other minor thing that i dint list

i think for all that crap i just take the GTS unless you are planing to get those stuff aftermarket.

as far as rallyart pkg i think its been replaced by GTS; who knows maybe they'll bring the pkg back in the future.