Tactically Inept

[BETA] Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

Jedi2155

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yea, i played in the closed beta and just didnt like it......kinda a 2142 rip off but not as good

Either I am misunderstanding you ... or ... you are misunderstanding me ====> there is a NEW beta called Beta 2. From what people have said there were a lot of changes from Beta 1 (which I imagine you played). I got a key to get into Beta 2 as well as Tino, Ren and malaphax. As far as I have read, all the Beta 1 keys will work in Beta 2 as well so you can try it.

From what I have played of Beta 2 so far, I am enjoying it. I would probably place it on the same fun level as 2142 but in a different way. The main thing right now is that it is only 1 map so playing for 5-6 hours can get boring no matter how fun the gameplay is.

@Richard : I dunno if I heard right but you want to try it too (?) I imagine Tino, Ren or malaphax would be willing to share their key with you since I don't think they like it that much.