Tactically Inept

Coolermaster Focus Group

Jedi2155

I just got the e-mail today:

Are you someone who loves computers?

Are you currently learning the ins and outs of computers?

Would you like to be a part of the design process?

Do you want your opinions to be heard?

THEN YOU ARE WHAT WE NEED!

You are invited to Cooler Master?s Focus Group being held on October 20, 2007 from 10am to 12pm.

This group will be going over new ideas and products that are not even on the market yet!

Breakfast and Lunch will be served!

You will also be given a gift just for your time!

Come spend a couple hours with us and have your opinion heard.

Great time to make new friends and talk to other people who share your interests!

If you would like to attend, please send an email back confirming your attendance.

1951 S. Parco Ave Unit A

Ontario CA 91761

Lets go kuhla! I need to shoot them an e-mail back to confirm our attendance.

Google Map Directions:

http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=1951+S+P...58679&z=12&om=1

Now that we all Cooler Master and their awesomeness...

I installed the PSU today.

12 volt rail according the BIOS went from around 11.84 volts to 11.98 volts.

Everything went great except for the fact that they didn't provide a 2nd Berg connector (floppy power) so I couldn't power my x-fi front panel without an adapter that I was lucky to find.

I'm now running at 450 FSB x 8 mutli for 3600 MHz. Ran about 20 minutes of Orthos but the temps scared me (started at 65 C and ran up to 77 C). So I wont' be doing any heavy stressing till I lap my CPU/HSF. But should find for everyday use and gaming.

Now only time will tell if the stability problems being overclocked is PSU related....

• 3 weeks later...

w00t

You are invited to Cooler Master?s Focus Group being held on November 17, 2007 from 10am to 12pm.

This group will be going over new ideas and products that are not even on the market yet!

Breakfast and Lunch will be served

Come spend a couple hours with us and have your opinion heard.

Great time to make new friends and talk to other people who share your interests!

If you would like to attend, please send an email back confirming your attendance.

1951 S. Parco Ave Unit A

Ontario CA 91761

• 2 months later...

Yea, me too... So, who wants to ask if we can bring ren/tino along.

sidepoint: although it's really nice to get free stuff (and it's not exactly crap either) I really have no want/need for another case, I mean I have 2 sitting in my room right now that I can't sell and I'll be a little annoyed if I get another case from them.

• 1 month later...

I didn't get an email... but I'm still going...

As for driving, normally kuhla drives (his mom's SUV makes transporting cases easier) So, Maybe we could do this...

Me, kuhla drive in the SUV (or another car)

Ren, Tino (?) drive down there

Richard goes solo.

Other suggestions are obviously welcome.

Okay, e-mail got sent out this morning for a meeting for THIS SATURDAY.

We the usual folk? Who else interested?

Also I'll be driving there this weekend as I need to go to Cal Poly afterwards to meet up with a study group.

I didn't get an email... but I'm still going...

As for driving, normally kuhla drives (his mom's SUV makes transporting cases easier) So, Maybe we could do this...

Me, kuhla drive in the SUV (or another car)

Ren, Tino (?) drive down there

Richard goes solo.

Other suggestions are obviously welcome.

I didn't get the email either :o:unsure: but yea, I'm still going since she said so last time. Richard, could you email her back to make sure she knows we are all coming please? It would be Ren, Tino, malaphax, kuhla and of course you. Am I leaving anyone out?

As for driving, wouldn't it be easier for Tino to carpool with malaphax and I?

i don't really care who's driving but i just wanted to make sure that i am invited.

i just don't wanna bum them.

As long as richard emails ahead of time of who is coming, it's fine. I talked to Cherri (that was her name right?) last time about bringing "friends" and she said that was perfectly ok as long as she knew ahead of time.

You are invited to Cooler Master?s Focus Group being held on March 15, 2008 from 11am to 12pm.

Lunch will be served!

Come spend an hour with us and have your opinion heard.

If you would like to attend, please send an email back confirming your attendance. Feel free to bring a friend as well, just let me know when RSVPing.

Note the date, and the new times being 11 AM rather than 10. Although I'll e-mail her to reconfirm that time, the question is who is coming besides the usual 3 + Ren + T1no? + Brain?.

Brain?.

yes. brain.

joking aside, i didnt get an email. so richard could you please rsvp for me as well. ty

btw. i think because we mentioned last time that we are 1 fat gelatinous blob of a group she only bothered to email one of us this time, either that or only richard made the cut!! ><

I have a feeling she just emailed one of us. I have no idea why, I personally prefer getting the email, but as long as we all can come along it's fine. She did mention mid-march at the last time as well. If you want to invite brian richard that's fine, but eventually we will end up controlling their focus groups to the point where WHAT WE SAY SHALL BE DONE!

lol...