Tactically Inept

[Movie] I Am Legend

kuhla

I want to see this. I'm not a huge Will Smith fan but the post-apocalyptic/horror genre that the movie, supposedly falls into, automatically interests me.

Trailers - http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809768369/trailer

IMDB - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480249/

Oh and a note to malaphax, if you wanted another shot at the IMAX thing, I Am Legend will be on that too --> http://www.imax.com/ImaxWeb/theatresResults.do?zipCode=92835

.....and Will Smith is HOT.

I started google image searching for "gay" so I could post that in here but then I realized what they may look like to everyone else (in computer lab in the moment) with lots of multi-color flags and topless cowboys on my screen. So I stopped and you will have to settle for the text version...

URGAY

I supposedly get off of work at 330 on saturday... But just to cut it safe, I won't be able to actually talk to you guys probably until around 430 or 5. I'm up for it, I'd suggest either going earlier (the 5:45 or 6:30 show) or going later, (the 10 or 10:30). Because everyone and their grandmother goes to the 7 and 8 o clock movies...

Maybe we could do something after the movie if we can go to the earlier ones. Risk? some other form of faggotry?

Just my ideas...

between 8:30 and 9:10, 8:30 is preferrable for me, every since that saturday "chat" ive been waking up at 6am. coscto tickets would be preferrable, coscto dinner would ok as well.

Why not earlier? I kind of like the idea of going to the movie early and actually having time to do stuff (even if it's just gaming) afterwards. I also don't want to go to bed at X:XXam with us going airsoftting the next day.

I'm with kuhla on the earlier times... I would love to do more than just a movie... I'm kinda getting sick of our bullshitting around for several hours before/after the movie. I want to actually do something even if it is gamingl.

Since when do you wake up at 6am ren that's freaking rediculous... No wonder your never online.... you need to get in your hibernation....

Why not earlier? I kind of like the idea of going to the movie early and actually having time to do stuff (even if it's just gaming) afterwards. I also don't want to go to bed at X:XXam with us going airsoftting the next day.

im -all- for going earlier but richard probably cant so realistically anything earlier than 8:30 and richard's not gonna make it. if i had a choice noon-5pm would work for me, lunch + movie, then hang out/gaming.

I'm with kuhla on the earlier times... I would love to do more than just a movie... I'm kinda getting sick of our bullshitting around for several hours before/after the movie. I want to actually do something even if it is gamingl.

Since when do you wake up at 6am ren that's freaking rediculous... No wonder your never online.... you need to get in your hibernation....

remember last saturday we talked til like 3 am? well i got home and i slept for 24 hours straight, til 3am on monday. so now im waking up 6-7 am and going to bed at ~9-10 every day.

Hrmm...what time would I have to back to Fullerton.....

I don't know about the dinner situation (early or late) so I can't say for sure. For the movie though, as long as your at the theater by the time movie starts you should be OK because one of us can buy a ticket for you and save a seat so that's not a big deal.

Edited by kuhla