• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1491007

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-ma...0,1245122.story

hmmm, i've never been hammered hardcore.

soo i dont know how you drive if you are supposedly cant function LOL; even start up a car

if your shit end up upside down like that, damn you've must be driving pretty fast while you have your thumb up your ass

i guees your brain dosent function at all or something.

that front driver pillar is jacked up and that girl(critical air lifted) must be sitting on the front passenger seat with the driver(dead).

there goes subie and a life

very sad :(

Aliens attack Bosnian Man with Meteors - http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/08...ens-attack.html

On a side note, I find that Firefox 3 beta's full screen mode is MUCH improved over every other browser's full screen mode i've ever used. It hides the toolbar/addressbar/taskbar into a autohide mode which makes the usable full space of a 1024x768 resolution screen almost like that of my typical windowed mode on my 22" ....very enjoyable.

Ok so I had midterm today in my engineering class. I'm doing alright in that class and we have had harder labs than what he gave us so the circuit he asked us to make didn't seem too difficult. It just takes two small signals and compares them. A diagnostic "display" shows how similar or dissimilar they are. I got it wired up and ran the simulator. WTF ITS NOT WORKING. THIS SHOULDN'T BE TOO HARD WTF. I check and recheck all the traces. Found an error here, another error there. Ok, no problem. Run it again. ZOMG ITS STILL NOT WORKING HOW?!?!? I check it over one more time and can't find any errors but it isn't helping that I wired it in two layers. I'd rather keep it to one layer instead of two so I can follow the traces more easily. I have plenty of time left so I delete most of the traces and "start over" on the wiring. Ok I finish doing it second time. Run. ITS STILL NOT WORKING WTF. Wait a minute, it's... backwards?! So to bring this story to a close I literally flipped in the inputs (which doesn't make ANY sense) and then it worked. The professor signed off on it and everything. I still don't understand how the circuit worked after I flipped the inputs. THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT SIGNALS. I CAN'T FLIP THEM. THE LOGIC SAYS NO. It is totally fucking with my mind but he signed off and I get the feeling I got a pretty good grade (it did work) so yea, I guess I'm sorta happy.

no i read the article, which looked legit

To summarize it briefly: They saw a performance drop after uninstalling Vista SP1, so they magically concluded that it was because it was running DX10 instead of DX10.1. That logic is so flawed it is embarrassing. There is no documentation from ATI or Ubisoft that Assasin's Creed uses DX10.1 so why anyone would think it does completely wild speculation?! At best Rage3d quotes this ambigous email from ATI at the end of the review that doesn't clearly state whether there is DX10.1 in the game or not.

Ok so I had midterm today in my engineering class. I'm doing alright in that class and we have had harder labs than what he gave us so the circuit he asked us to make didn't seem too difficult. It just takes two small signals and compares them. A diagnostic "display" shows how similar or dissimilar they are. I got it wired up and ran the simulator. WTF ITS NOT WORKING. THIS SHOULDN'T BE TOO HARD WTF. I check and recheck all the traces. Found an error here, another error there. Ok, no problem. Run it again. ZOMG ITS STILL NOT WORKING HOW?!?!? I check it over one more time and can't find any errors but it isn't helping that I wired it in two layers. I'd rather keep it to one layer instead of two so I can follow the traces more easily. I have plenty of time left so I delete most of the traces and "start over" on the wiring. Ok I finish doing it second time. Run. ITS STILL NOT WORKING WTF. Wait a minute, it's... backwards?! So to bring this story to a close I literally flipped in the inputs (which doesn't make ANY sense) and then it worked. The professor signed off on it and everything. I still don't understand how the circuit worked after I flipped the inputs. THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT SIGNALS. I CAN'T FLIP THEM. THE LOGIC SAYS NO. It is totally fucking with my mind but he signed off and I get the feeling I got a pretty good grade (it did work) so yea, I guess I'm sorta happy.

HELLZ YES! Got a 100 on this midterm.