official post anything

T1no

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While I'm not disagreeing with your point. I personally think that the vast majority of media (news if you want to try and call it that) is so grotesquely handled that they just jump from drama to drama in the hopes of catching ratings. Sadly this means candidates like Trump who say and do outlandish things on a regular basis, show up in the media on a very frequent basis. This disgusts me because the media enables people like him every bit as much as the people who watch the media put out by these so called news agencies.

I do think that politics has it's fair share of problems, but I also believe there are reasonable individuals looking to legislate and do right by their constituents, they just don't show up in the media at all.

It took me over 2 hours to get out of LA (century city) yesterday afternoon. I planned ahead and didn't drive my Subaru.

Also I was severely disappointed in Google Maps yesterday, it had me driving on and off the freeway in a few points which was completely stupid. I should have just trusted my instincts and sat there eating traffic instead of blindly following the great overlord Google.

I really hate audits and auditors right now.

I'm stuck pouring countless hours into excel spreadsheets so some clueless accountant can make sure that all the rows add correctly from left to right. I'm not exactly pleased about this process and I'm even less pleased that all of this work will almost invariably boil down to if one number is within their margin of tolerance.

Sidenote: This audit began last year, it was supposed to be due at the end of June, the last ETA I've heard is pegged between mid September and the end of October.

/rant

im-going-to-need-two-guns-for-this-one.j

lame. that shit should be public

heres the same one

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0e5_1439474009

Current estimates are that the final explosion rated at least 20 megatons. Comparable to the yield of the Hiroshima nuclear bomb. Let that rattle around in your brain for a minute.

A few corrections:

20 megatons would be more than the size of the largest bomb ever ever detonated by the USA.

20 kilotons was the approximate size of the Fat Man plutonium bomb over Nagasaki.

3 tons and 20 tons is the current estimates of the explosion in Tianjin.

Each of these are 3 orders of magnitude than the previous (20, 20,000, and 20,000,000) respectively

So while Tianjin was ginormous it was no where near nuclear.

Current estimates are that the final explosion rated at least 20 megatons. Comparable to the yield of the Hiroshima nuclear bomb. Let that rattle around in your brain for a minute.

A few corrections:

20 megatons would be more than the size of the largest bomb ever ever detonated by the USA.

20 kilotons was the approximate size of the Fat Man plutonium bomb over Nagasaki.

3 tons and 20 tons is the current estimates of the explosion in Tianjin.

Each of these are 3 orders of magnitude than the previous (20, 20,000, and 20,000,000) respectively

So while Tianjin was ginormous it was no where near nuclear.

My apologies. That was quick, sloppy work and just plain wrong on my part. You are correct.

EDIT: So Tianjin is at least comparable to a MOAB.

Eye of an Eagle ZrWodXB.png

Wow! You answered all correctly and have scored the highest possible score! You have an impressive sight! You have the ability to notice the tiniest nuances and details, and nothing gets past you! Congratulations to you!

Now, We’d like to test your friends and family if you don’t mind sharing the quiz. Thanks!

Yeah?........

Wow! You answered all correctly and have scored the highest possible score! You have an impressive sight! You have the ability to notice the tiniest nuances and details, and nothing gets past you! Congratulations to you!

Now, We’d like to test your friends and family if you don’t mind sharing the quiz. Thanks!

Yeah?........

Yeah..

• 3 weeks later...