Tactically Inept

Official Riddle Thread

Tengen

Well I mean who doesn't like riddles?

First of we're not talking about riddles that are jokes, this thread is for brain teaser and thinking problem type riddles. They may have a humorous solution but they are supposed to be difficult and make you think.

Here's how this works:

• Please post riddles in quotes it makes then easier to read
  • No new riddles until the current riddle is answered correctly and the answer is *confirmed* by the poster of the riddle.
  • Only the person who posted the correct answer to the previous riddle may post a new riddle.
  • Anyone is free to post a guess - just remember to keep your post on topic.
  • You may ask others for help and discuss it with them
  • Absolutely *no* giving away of hints - even if you are the poster of the current riddle.
  • Absolutely *no* googling, yahooing, MSNing, or any other kind of reference looking up for the riddle answer.

Ill start us off.

What travels the world, but is always stuck in a corner?

• 2 years later...

From a lame movie, but some of you probably will remember it.....

What walks on all 4 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and 3 in the evening?

Morning = early life

Afternoon= mid life

Evening = late life

Thus baby, adult, old person with a walking stick.

I'm still thinking about the first unanswered riddle.... donno yet.

I like the satellite answer but we have no way of verifying as it seems Tengen is no longer with us or at least he doesn't check this forum periodically.

Let's continue with the riddles. I remember this one from grade school.

What is the beginning of eternity

The end of time and space

The beginning of every end

The end of every space

I like the satellite answer but we have no way of verifying as it seems Tengen is no longer with us or at least he doesn't check this forum periodically.

Let's continue with the riddles. I remember this one from grade school.

What is the beginning of eternity

The end of time and space

The beginning of every end

The end of every space

e

Yarg!! Fine. I'll come up with the next one. No googling!

Got this off a riddle site:

You're in a mansion and the power's out. You see a green door and a red door. Pick one (it doesn't matter which.) Now you see a purple door and a orange door. Pick one (again, it doesn't matter which you pick). Now you see a door with a golden handle and a door with a silver handle. Pick one. You finally come to some signs on three doors. One says "Death from drowning," another says "Death from machine guns," and the last one says "Death from electric chair." Then you see a big sign off to the side that says "Or stay in the mansion and starve to death." What do you choose and still live?

source: http://www.trickyriddles.com/

• 11 months later...

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

• 4 months later...

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much the dream guy that she was searching for that she fell in love with him immediately. However, she never asked for his name or number and afterward could not find anyone who knew who he was. A few days later the girl killed her own sister. So? Why did she kill her sister?

+++ Read this after you have at least attempted the riddle+++++

If you guessed this one quickly, it might not be cause for celebration. It's commonly known as "The Psychopath Riddle." According to legend, an American psychologist used this as a test to see if subjects had the same mentality as a killer.

Legend, though, appears to be wrong. Original Mythbuster Snopes notes this story began to make the rounds online in 2002, but no one can seem to find the elusive psychologist.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...