Sign in to follow this  
kuhla

Oh noes..... (audi/vw)

**NOTE: In light of my ever evolving feelings towards Apple/Mac computers that have changed due to recent events and the culmination of time from then on, I have decided not to discuss the subject since I have become incapable of approaching the subject calmly and subjectively anymore.

vw sux my balls. audi rocks my ass.

Ok so if VW is no longer de shit (even though you own one :| ) and audi is de new stuff.... what exactly is supposed to be Audi's hatchback answer to the GTI? Tino told me about that european version of the A3 which seems about right, but the A3 here, with the 4 doors is more like a sports wagon.

I just hate the direction Volkswagon is heading right now... Audi has their act and ass going at full speed. The new Volkswagons do not appeal to me one bit, but each and every one of the new Audis are amazing in my perspective. On a side note, the 2006 Audi A6 won car of the year for 2005... not sure if that is UK or US.

To answer your question about Audi's reply to the 2006 VW GTI, yes it is the Audi A3 2 door, but it will only be seen in Europe so as not to hurt the sales on the VW GTI. I have seen some pics of the A3 2 door, and yes it does look very similar to the GTI, but still manages to keep the agressive Audi look... but still the 4 door station wagon looks sehr gut.

... sehr gut.

ja, aber, ich mag wirklich hatchbacks mehr als sedans. ich denke zwei turen schaut immer besser als vier turen. das ist warum ich einen GTI uber alles mochte.

an when si jump po joi shi get stak

i have to find out wtf is sehr gut

i like the new golf because the old or current model is getting old. (dont get me wrong the current golf looks good)

new golf is bigger compare to the current ones. (bigger engine too)

i think they are up to something ...... polo maybe ?

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2407348 if any one interested.

DSG 8)

kaufen Sie dann einen schwarzen 20th AE gti...

(1) Wenn ich ein 20th kaufte, dan habe ich noch ein benutztes auto gekauft. Ich habe schon zwei benutzte autos besessen. Ich wolle etwas neues... :|

(2) Obleich, ich weib sie fuhlen unterschiedlich, ich mag das MkV genau wie so das MkIV. Sie haben mich nicht erklart warum sie denken sie so.

...stummen Kopf.

stummen :? I do not know this word :|

too bad I didn't write all of that on my own. I can read it, but can't form sentences very well.

The thing is, by the time your done with your class you will know more than I do :? All the german I know is just from listening to my parents/relatives and occasionally glancing over the german newspaper (which my parents subscribe to... you could try that too for experiance) since I have no academic german experiance to speak from. I know my german is full of errors since I have no academic german background but oh well....

Ich habe ein 20th gekauft, aber es ist wie neu, deshalb ein neues Auto f?r mich.

btw, I only won't have a chance to take german 102 this term, but I did get an A in German 101. Hope to go to germany this summer....

ichiban gkekaut sha chi pa depakoighiuf awelhfuiawehf iuwaieh fiuwahe liufhauiwe hfawehgliuewaghitfgiwaef

Ich habe ein 20th gekauft, aber es ist wie neu, deshalb ein neues Auto f?r mich.

btw, I only won't have a chance to take german 102 this term, but I did get an A in German 101. Hope to go to germany this summer....

Ja, ich weib ihr 20th war praktisch neu, aber ich denke, dab ihre situation speziell war. Ich denke nicht dab viele 20th in der selbe situation mehr sind. Diese antworten auf deutsch sind wirklich stark, englisch sprechen jetzt ok? :wink:

So yea... considering that, unless you go 4 door, what new 2 door sporty hatchback options are out there other than the new GTI in the US?? :?

Ja, ich weib ihr 20th war praktisch neu, aber ich denke, dab ihre situation speziell war. Ich denke nicht dab viele 20th in der selbe situation mehr sind. Diese antworten auf deutsch sind wirklich stark, englisch sprechen jetzt ok? :wink:

So yea... considering that, unless you go 4 door, what new 2 door sporty hatchback options are out there other than the new GTI in the US?? :?

ford focus

mini cooper /s

ford focus

mini cooper /s

the ford focus you showed me in video isnt available yet and the one out there right now is under powered imho..... and I know you won't like me for this but im not as big a fan of the cooper s as you are :?