Tactically Inept

League of Legends

ren

no, i dont think so. I think they're posting it in their "comment" but haven't done so yet.

So keep following... if all else fails, I'll get it from someone else and post it here.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...wtf!?

ATTENTION: We'll be handing out a second batch of League of Legends Full Metal Pantheon codes at 11:30 AM PST.

G4TV via fb (today)

.... they released 10 codes on their webpage-- first 10 people to use it get the skin.

VONDERFULLY horrible. I hope you guys are at your comps today at 11:30am.

Lol codes:

As promised, League of Legends Full Metal Pantheon codes. Good luck! Don't forget, X-Play's Facebook page will be handing out some today as well!

6TUPRV4NL3L9

GGJLYRVLWEZM

2JDCWDVWE2UV

J9D6Q3DKQCR2

ZU4ERCQH7VJH

9LCGKA7WY4TE

YHGHKH2G33DA

D3VECRCDJEZZ

XUKPVY4N6RH9

XTNLUUJLMHFM

N7ACHJGWDCKV

RNU62JAK44A2

49CEPJ7HVTQH

LXKGHD6WL2XE

UKVH23UGCTXA

7NRE9ZADGHHZ

YD7PFYWNFQM9

EFVLDPNLAVCM

6Y6CZYFWPMJV

LVK6RWTK34W2

GLRE34UH6XRH

i heard some old codes still worked... like people skip the first 3 thinking its already gone...

whatever, I can't do it at work anyways.

So are you guys even attempting this? Because if not, I would appreciate it if you told me so I wouldn't waste time refreshing the fb page to post the codes on forums.

Since I don't know if you guys want it or not, I'll follow the 2pm drop anyways.

X-play LoL codes:

All right, here they are the codes! Rules: There is a letter missing in each of the codes. Guess the LETTER in place of the question mark, and the code is yours.

4PY?GHPNKUT9

9Y2LY2MLLFN?

C7EC?77WTM7V

9626EPL?N4C2

?GCEG6PHVNLH

DJ?GZHHWTVQE

G4D?2AHGPV7A

9EWEDWTDZUX?

?QMPGE9NXVK9

9WEL?2PL9XVM

E9RCL?9WT9HV

39J6?WGK63R2

QVP?V97HV4AH

RCKGHVC?W72E

?2NH9MWG9UEA

P39EL6GDJW6?

H2MP?E2NDQC9

MK2?7FML6LCM

P6TCR3FWWJ?V

6?G6LZLKVK22

I checked 2 codes the whole alphabet, no dice. I don't care at this point. It's all bullshit. First of all I bet you riot is pissed they're encouraging people to hammer the in game store with false codes... and secondly if I really want the skin bad enough I'll wait for it on sale. There's no reason to have people jump through this many hoops for this shit.

lol

im pretty sure they were all already taken by the time you posted them

Hush you! I copied pasted it as soon as it went up. Millisecond differences add up, true... but we'll negate that factor.

I checked 2 codes the whole alphabet, no dice. I don't care at this point. It's all bullshit. First of all I bet you riot is pissed they're encouraging people to hammer the in game store with false codes... and secondly if I really want the skin bad enough I'll wait for it on sale. There's no reason to have people jump through this many hoops for this shit.

Mmmmmm... that's right. Be a man and flip the table.

i liked the song but you shouldn't take his advice for playing garen, i do the exact opposite of what he says

in other news they lowered the bar for medals

so silver is 1400 or something, and gold is 1520

not sure if i want to go for 1520 i'd have to go on a really big winning spree or play alot

but i'd get a jarvan skin...

edit: and epeen, cant forget epeen

• 3 weeks later...

LOL! I don't think the blitz knew what was going on. He looks at urgot, then looks back, then they both turn to pursue. But that was awesome teamwork.

As for the other one... no comment.