Tactically Inept

Focus st hatch/wagon

T1no

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

That thing is pretty sick. In a more realistic world I would be far more interested in a Fiesta ST than a Focus RS, but I have a feeling this might edge out an STI in terms of performance on most metrics. My only concern is with ford's AWD system, I'm interested in just how effective it is or if it's mostly FWD.

• 4 months later...

The dash isn't that great but it's not terrible either. I'm not a big fan of it's color scheme though.

The external paint I like. I know that baby blue paint has become popular over the last few years, but I really like it.

I still have the Fiesta ST and Focus ST on a short list if I would ever consider getting a new car, but I just can't quite see myself going for something as crazy as an RS, even if I really would want to.

2016-Ford-Focus-RS-143-876x535.jpg

2016-Ford-Focus-RS-144-876x535.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The dash isn't that great but it's not terrible either. I'm not a big fan of it's color scheme though.

The external paint I like. I know that baby blue paint has become popular over the last few years, but I really like it.

I still have the Fiesta ST and Focus ST on a short list if I would ever consider getting a new car, but I just can't quite see myself going for something as crazy as an RS, even if I really would want to.

2016-Ford-Focus-RS-143-876x535.jpg

2016-Ford-Focus-RS-144-876x535.jpg

The one thing I like is that the ST200 dash is much nicer looking than the current Focus RS.

Just that the meters are closer together?

ford-fiesta-st200-006-1.jpg

The gauge distance is one thing, I understand it has to do with the larger display in the middle, but I have a feeling that would throw me off.

I dislike the blue color scheme of the RS. I'm sure a US meter wouldn't be in KPH so I won't comment on that. I actually dislike the font on the ST200 gauges though.

that interior is too busy for my taste and not a fan of those vertical vent look.

the recaro seats actually fits my form well and snug but the pattern and coloring in them its too much.

the RS recaro tho its sexytime