Sign in to follow this  
Malaphax

Games and Gaming News

? ? ?

DEATH STRANDING ??

????

How can we have this must footage and discussion about it and I still don't understand what it is about.

Walking baby ladder simulator??

6 minutes ago, kuhla said:

? ? ?
DEATH STRANDING ??
????
How can we have this must footage and discussion about it and I still don't understand what it is about.
Walking baby ladder simulator??

The Answer is simple: Kojima

Here's some gameplay clips that show actual "combat" which includes shooting/melee, but it's probably going to play similarly to metal gear solid 5, with a larger focus on traversal/exploration and some stealth/combat thrown in.  Honestly, if you haven't played a kojima game, you should avoid this entirely probably try out metal gear solid 5, it has some problems but it is by far the best "sandbox" game I've ever played. 

OH BABY, NEW HOMEWORLD ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Honestly, I should really go and play/finish the deserts of karak, I just never got into it.  Considering they've already remastered the old homeworld games, and Blackbird Interactive got the rights to homeworld from gearbox when they released deserts of karak, I suspect we'll be getting a new homeworld.  There's not much to look forward to when it comes to RTS titles, I think it's mostly this and Iron Harvest - aka diselpunk company of heroes. 

Battlefront 2 continues to be updated.  They're adding the clone commando and next month they'll add another planet.  Closing out the year they'll release some tie-in stuff for the next star wars film. 

While I personally think EA/Dice really screwed up the last two major launches, I have to admit they're at least putting in some serious effort to push out new content and fix some of what was initially broken. 

This is the most recent community update and roadmap they've released.  https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/143163/community-transmission-a-look-ahead-at-what-s-coming-in-2019

3wfmveopolh31.png

Valve as usual knocking it out of the goddamn park with their source film maker content.  Stuff like this is always super impressive. 

Titanfall x Mirror's Edge - Looks solid. 

They have a beta for this, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the final version looks like.  I'm also curious if other major platforms like steam/epic/origin will encourage this and compete - or shut it all down and be a pain in the ass.  Probably the latter, but who knows.