Sign in to follow this  
T1no

RAnd0m Au7om071v3

26 minutes ago, kuhla said:

Since day one it has seemed like a ridiculous "compromise" between a track ready car and an everyday vehicle.

It's a drag car rather than a track car. AFAIK track implies loop de loop while drag is simply fastest to infinity and beyond.

17 minutes ago, Jedi2155 said:

nonono the stock tires are some nittos that is specific for the demons which is barely street legal. still legal.

but those footage are using drag tires by hossier which is maybe non street legal. not saying the diff wont explode on the stock tires but based on those footage its not stock tires.

honestly this car is big. im imagining covering serious distance in the autobahn very very quickly. its so euro, so german,  so audi, so avant. wont sell well prob in the us. 

article - https://www.reuters.com/article/us-volkswagen-recall-idUSKCN1VD19N

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG said Friday it is recalling 679,000 U.S. vehicles sold since 2011 that could roll away because of an electrical issue.

The automaker said drivers could remove the key after stopping without placing the car in park, which increases the risk the vehicle could roll away. VW said a build up of silicate on the shift lever micro switch contacts is to blame.

Dealers will install and additional switch and circuit board and disable a micro switch. A Volkswagen spokesman said there are no reports of injuries. The recall covers the Jetta, Beetle, Beetle Convertible, Golf, Golf Sportwagen and GTI from various model years from 2011 through 2019.

I will test this at some point but I'm not particularly worried about this. That being said, I may make a mental note that this get addressed the next time I need service (if they don't bring it up).