Sign in to follow this  
T1no

RAnd0m Au7om071v3

Surprised that the Civic finally outsold the Prius in California but this date only until August. Final numbers at the end of the year will tell the story.

It's cheap. Its reliable. Its a well known brand. What else matters if you don't care how it drives?

its not cheap

hyundai / kia / mazda /subaru are cheaper and most american car brand prob too

its reliable ?

hyundai / kia / toyota /mazda is prob just as reliable

soo its mostly known brand and they just dont do homework.

Most people don't do their homework, thats my point. Most people still buy cars based on emotion, not on facts. They go to a dealership and pick one up the same day they visit. Major of people don't study up on the car they want. They just need one.

The rise in average MPG is quite promising. A few months or a year or 2 of rise wasn't that impressive. But 5 years of increases means a lot....

US%20fuel%20economy%20performance%20-%20

Got a flat on the freeway......busted out the spare tire alternative....and it absolutely fails.

1471217_10100472824607642_598499188_n.jp

Wish they would leave spare tires in the car rather than a bottle of goop and worthless compressor. The hole was roughly the tip of ball point pen and I could block it with my finger. Sealant just rushed out.

hmm thats wierd, that goop isnt supposed to leak out like that isnt it ?

is it a nail damage ?

expired or defective goop maybe ? from what've heard that stuff is legit and works well.

not sure if this is a repost but

jesus that thing went 0-60 in 4.2 thats fastttt

to put it into perspective the aston v12 4.1 sec or the jag xkrs gt is also 4.1 sec. and those cars are like 100k ish i would think

I like it. I rarely have an issue with a car being too tall provided it at least has somewhat proportional width.

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/01/22/iihs-tests-11-minicars-finds-them-wanting-in-small-overlap-cras/?ncid=edlinkusauto00000016&ts=1390394540

this small minicars segment that just recently explode in the us is just not worth it.

not cheaper either when you look @ it. ugly and build quality is just horrid.