Tactically Inept

Site Suggestions

Jedi2155

One thing that has always bugged me is posting pictures/files on our forum would require us to upload it separately. I think your hosting plan offers a lot of storage space so it would beneficial for us to have a more comprehensive upload feature for image hosting primarily. If you think you could implement this it would be awwweeeeesoomee

One thing that has always bugged me is posting pictures/files on our forum would require us to upload it separately. I think your hosting plan offers a lot of storage space so it would beneficial for us to have a more comprehensive upload feature for image hosting primarily. If you think you could implement this it would be awwweeeeesoomee

Could you expand on what you had in mind? There is the attach file option.

I forgot to reply to this the other day.

I have not seen a specific setting for total global attachment limit or total forum size limit so for now it is unlimited to the best of my understanding. The limits are by group and by post.

I figure with 10MB someone can put up a large, unedited photo or a zip file but for larger files or a gallery of photos, probably should look at other sharing options on another website. If we need to change the limit down the road, we will see.

If anyone has more suggestions, please let them be known in this thread or another.

• 2 months later...

I found the problem. If your RIGHT-CLICK or if you click outside the border of the image first, then attempt to click on the image, it actually defocuses the context manual and gives the options for the background. I guess I've always done this every single time. I can get this to occur repeatedly.

Untitled.png

Is there any way to disable the pop-up when clicking on embedded images? I can't right click and copy image location whenever that thing comes up and its super annoying.

Easiest way to do that, in the pop-up, click save button. It will open the picture again but in a new window from it's source so you can easily copy the URL in the address bar then.