Sign in to follow this  
T1no

BATTLEFIELD4

They will probably have some things online, and maybe PC version might have a few copies. I'm still doing usual Fry's crowds if anyone wants to join (which I doubt any of you guys do.....).

http://www.corsair.com/en/blog/bf4-loves-high-speed-memory/

Since that was posted by a memory company I am a little dubios if that is...... WAIT WHAT THE FUCK, WHY IS DUSTIN SKALAVLAKLOS POSTING ON CORSAIR'S BLOG?!

HHMMMMMmmmm. Well, either way, I guess it is kind of possible considering the recent Anandtech article that showed a larger impact that I exptected for different memory speeds.

There is a small part of me wondering if that might have been some of the issues surrounding the framerates you guys were running into. Doubtful but it might have exacerbated the problem.

I don't know if i'm the only one running "high" speed memory at 2133. I seem to recall that kuhla is on stock 1600. Anyone else using an xmp profile?

I'm XMP at 1600 MHz. My i7 920 is only rated for 1066. I only have 6 GB of ram and I have lots of background apps.

I've read that BF4 uses up to 6 GB of ram but not more than that. It is a huge likelihood it had an impact on my stuttering.

I kept thinking it was a memory leak in my head because the type of things we were seeing could not possibly justify 6 GB of RAM. I was thinking DICE just had very poor programmers this time around....but a memory leak sounds like the most likely cause for high RAM usage like that.

Firefox is also still a hog. I upgrade my CPU mainly for firefox -____-.

Also some funny semi-hidden dialogue from the singleplayer. If the writing is up to par it might make suffering through the campaign to unlock weapons more bearable

this!

i notice i get this a lot. walk into the door and i got blasted instantly. DEATH

qMS5Or7.gif

is this happening to you guys ?

soo broken. its on bf3 and its still on bf4. annoying

Yes this happens to me too. There have been a few people (well known ish personalities) that have complained about the netcode.

Crashing has slowly gone less and less.

I have experienced a memory leak on that game at least once and a handful of people have confirmed the same thing so it isn't exactly a matter of how much ram you have right now, if you play long enough it will fill up.