Sign in to follow this  
T1no

CS GO

-_-

yes and NA csgo is a rekt right now

cheating scandal and top 5 na player is pretty much banned cause they throw matches for skins

and i got my overwatch pass. time to clean it upppppppppp VACation baby

now that richard brought up that topic.

soo this guy from team fnatic is still active and play competitively on all major cs tournament. fnatic is prob top 3 team in the world.

but watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY3wJg_pbNM

after watching that its soo easy to say oh hes hacking. but just keep in mind you dont have sound and any other in game sense.

im not saying hes cheating or not. i simply don't know to be honest. but that collection of clips is very sketcy.

what do you guys say ?

heres the same guy fnatic flusha in recent MLG match.

at this point people are like making fun of him and shit soo..... i dunnooo LOL watch the twitch chat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1lBkB1kUU8

From what little I understand there have been substantial issues with CS:GO hackers at the highest levels of competition and some have been banned from tournaments now.

It's very obvious from the clips he's hacking. I don't play the game but even without game sense, he's snapping to people through walls which is the easiest to spot, don't tell me he's hearing them through 2-3 walls.

Also the downside of having third party regulating bodies for the games/tournaments is that there's almost no real control. MLG doesn't give a shit if they hack, and even if they do care, they don't seem to do much to stop it. These players are most likely playing on their own pc's and with their own equipment without any restriction. It's easy to point at league of legends and their tournaments which are played on pc's provided by Riot and at the beginning of the season they had all the players open up fresh keyboards/mice (which they keep locked up when they're not playing). I know that seems psychotic, but at the same time I haven't seen a single pro player caught cheating in league yet. I've seen a few high ranking ones though. Although I admit it's quite a bit easier to cheat in a shooter than a moba.

soo i know for sure tht mlg had the main machine supplied but players brought in their own mouse and peripherals. and some figure it out how to store aids on their peripherals. mouse keyboard etc. but yeah

Yeah thats what they need to do, which is to not allow them to use the machines until they play competitive. Any customization, should be communicated ahead of time and implemented by a vetted & trusted tournament support member. The types of hacks they're talking about now, is that it is invisible to user/server because it hides itself and is only visible during installation. Other than that, there is no visible way to check that the hack is installed.

this is interesting. we'll see how long till hes banned or maybe hes not ?!?!?! but yeah those videos are super sketchy.

RIP

i love this game but comon. this is real problem XD

what youre looking at is pretty much your last 8 match making matches.

LxDMbV2.jpg

finally got some na team to root for. ive been a fan with some of the player but the new lineup is much better

soo cloud 9 just picked up this guy for the csgo team.

this guy have no lan exp but essentially being picked up into a pro team skipping invite and main leagues.