Tactically Inept

My New Car: Audi S3

T1no

havent had a chance to romp on it. according online research i gotta give a 500 miles break in period for new tires.

soo far one thing i notice right away was the ride quality is improved. its noticeable but im not sure if i want to call it significant.

the hankook ventus v12 evo2 was definitely decent for the price but i wish the sidewall is stiffer. grips well and i honestly surprised with the wet performance.

i should try the fk510 or nitto motivo (the shop recommend ) next time and compare. it is cheaper than the hankook

will report back how i feel with the Michelin ps4s. no doubt its a good tires from the reviews but the price is just too much for my taste. i dont track the car.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, T1no said:

i should try the.......or nitto motivo (the shop recommend ) next time and compare. it is cheaper than the hankook

If I open the 5 most recent tests on that site I linked, I don't see a single nitto tire being reviewed. That would make me nervous.