Tactically Inept

Weekend Fun

T1no

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After some discussion on the weather, personal feelings on the trip, and so far a lack of preparation (haven't purchased anything although done some research), my wife and I have also decided against the trip.

So that is another minus 2. Besides, her knee still hasn't healed enough to actually go on anything too physical.

well kat decided not to snowboard to save some money and watch the dog. she said she 'll find some trail to hike. but was hoping you guys would accompanied her but then now since nobody will. should we just cancel this ? or at least just do one day on the weekend to go up there to snowboard and save the day off. lmk

still down to go.

I think long term planning for a snow trip is actually kind of difficult. If we really want to do this, we should be prepared to go within a week based on weather conditions. Food for thought in planning future snow trips (especially since weather here is so unpredictable).

I'll consider obtaining the requisite gear as I see them to have them prepared to go on a dime.

why did you say that ? weather wasnt really an issue i dont think. its more like people bailing. all the ski lifts are operating and there is snow on the slope. yea not fresh powder but condition is while not perfect but its good enough to go.

• 1 year later...

Any one want to go with me to https://petersen.org/portfolio-item/the-porsche-effect/

the museum if you've never been there its pretty decent. they got some cool stuff.

regular admission is 16 daulas parking i forgot how much.

there is a vault (extra 20 daulas). but i think the porsche stuff is located in main exhibition floor.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...