A cocaine shipment makes its way to Europe, starting from the moment a powerful cartel of Italian criminals decides to buy it, to its journeys through Mexico, to its shipment across the Atlantic Ocean.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8332438/

Solid mini-series about Mexican narcos, Italian mobsters and the American brokers involved in a specific drug deal.  The only thing I disliked about this show is there are repetitive segments which show events from multiple perspectives but there's normally 3-5 minutes of repeated content instead of a 10-30 second segment to inform the viewer this is a scene from another character's perspective.  It moves slowly in some sections but it's still well worth the watch.  Strong acting, a tight story and good cinematography makes it enjoyable. 
This series reminded me of both the netflix narcos series but certainly amps it up with more drama from the buyers and brokers side.  There's also some elements that reminded me of the Sicario movies, although not quite as well done.