Tactically Inept

EVE

ren

That's a cool looking ship.

EDIT: Was randomly looking up something today. Trying to understand what I was reading I looked up the conversions.

1 GTC --> 2 PLEX

1 PLEX --> 30 days game time

1 PLEX --> ~375 mil ISK (used for lots of things, main currency)

1 PLEX --> ~? Aurum (vanity items)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the biggest trade hub in eve

each square is a player

they're attacking a statue that ccp erected for some tournament

Posted Image

Posted Image

i couldnt think of what to do so i bought 150 shuttles and ejected them outside the station

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 3 months later...

Several weeks ago, CCP's senior producer announced that only 124 of its 400 or so developers were assigned to work on EVE Online, and 70 of those were assigned to avatar duty for Incarna. This left only a handful of developers dedicated to the content at the hearts of the vast majority of EVE Online's playerbase.

Yeesh....

• 4 weeks later...

i got suicide ganked and podded in jita yesterday and lost ~1bil worth of implants + some cheap 60m frigate that i was afk in.

kinda sucked

in other news i finally broke 10b in my wallet on my trade account.

i think my net worth is somewhere around 20b over 2 accounts.

for reference 30-day timecards are 500m/ea in jita and cost ~$15

and since my last post i bought a freighter which was actually a better purchase than i thought it would be.

$279.96?! I realize these models are not that small but still..... and in the end it's just decorating your cubicle?..... you should do it my way and your cubicle should look as un-personalized as possible B)

My cubicle has my Die-Cast Volt right now and my army of decorations:

Mine:

Posted Image

i got suicide ganked and podded in jita yesterday and lost ~1bil worth of implants + some cheap 60m frigate that i was afk in.

kinda sucked

in other news i finally broke 10b in my wallet on my trade account.

i think my net worth is somewhere around 20b over 2 accounts.

for reference 30-day timecards are 500m/ea in jita and cost ~$15

and since my last post i bought a freighter which was actually a better purchase than i thought it would be.

So you've earned $600 of game money in how long? I really want to get back in and buy a ton of in game money....

So you've earned $600 of game money in how long? I really want to get back in and buy a ton of in game money....

I could have gotten a real job and done it in a couple weeks.

I've been playing for almost a year and a half though. but I use the term 'playing' very loosely.

its more like sporadic 30 minutes spouts every couple of days.

maybe a couple hours on the weekend.

If you want to get in and sell plex, right now is definitely the time. Plex are at all all time record high.

edit: I will say though that I take great pride in not using RMT in mmos, I like the challenge.

crucible expansion is live

graphics update, hybrids buff, gallente buff

?Significant changes have been made to hybrid turrets to increase their overall effectiveness. Full details on these changes, along with changes to other Tech II ammunition balancing listed under ?Weapons and Ammunition? can be found in the blog Hybrid weapon and tech II ammo balancing by CCP Tallest.

?All hybrid charges have been reduced in volume by 50%

?All hybrid turrets have had their capacity reduced by 50%

?All XL hybrid turrets now receive a -5 CPU reduction.

?All large hybrid turrets now receive a -3 CPU reduction.

?All medium hybrid turrets now receive a -2 CPU reduction.

?All small hybrid turrets now receive a -1 CPU reduction, with the exception of the 75mm Railgun.

?Hybrid turrets now use 12% less powergrid, rounded to the nearest number, with the exception of the Light Electron Blaster I, Light Ion Blaster I, 125 mm Railgun I and 75mm Railgun I which remain unchanged.

?All hybrid turrets have had their reload time reduced to five seconds.

?The capacitor usage for all hybrid turrets has been reduced by 30%.

?Small, medium and large blasters will now receive +20% to tracking.

?Small, medium and large blasters will now receive +5% to damage multiplier.

?Small, medium and large railguns will now receive +10% to damage multiplier.

?Small, medium and large railguns will now receive +5% to tracking.?All sizes of Javelin ammunition have had their capacitor penalty removed.

?Javelin, Gleam and Quake have had their tracking penalty turned into a bonus. The tracking speed multiplier has been increased from .75 to 1.25 x.

?Hail has had its falloff penalty removed completely.

?Falloff for XL autocannons has been increased by 50%.

?Missiles and bombs maximum ranges now show up on the tactical overlay.

i need to buy more vindicators

my vindi does 1680 dps right now with just guns

EVE Online monument commemorates the summer riots

Posted Image

Back in June, the EVE Online community reacted negatively to the release of a lackluster Incarna expansion and controversy over microtransaction prices. Complaints eventually erupted into in-game riots with the leak of a company newsletter on microtransactions and an internal memo from the CEO denouncing complaints as noise. Players got together in trade hubs across the game to protest EVE's development direction, attacking a pair of invulnerable monuments outside the systems' major stations.

As a nod to players' refusal to accept the status quo and force change, CCP recently altered the Jita monument that was the main focus of the summer riots. The statue now stands destroyed, and its plaque congratulating Heinky and Shin Ra of Burn Eden for solving a riddle contest several years ago has been changed to the text below:

"This was once a memorial to the winners of a riddle contest sponsored by late entrepreneur Ruevo Aram. After standing proud for half a decade, it was destroyed in late YC113 by capsuleers who were staging a mass uprising against an intolerable status quo of intergalactic affairs. Today, the ruins of this once-great work of art stand as a testament to the fact that change is the universe's only constant."

http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/11/16/ev...e-summer-riots/

this forum thread made me laugh

OP:

I need someone who is a decent with Photoshop to make me a logo that says:

RAM Corporation primary colors should be red and black and have a Ram in the background looking fierce. The logo needs to replace my crappy logo here www.feartheram.com it should be the same size since I wouldnt know how to insert it if I didnt just replace the current logo.

Looking to pay about 40 million isk for this service.

first reply:
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g...amp;find=unread

btw the OP is a tool, 40m isk is nothing. services like that usually go for 500m or so.

• 4 weeks later...