Videos

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think that's a really neat design.  Ian also tested it out and while it did technically fail when he fully submerged it in mud, it was only because he couldn't rack the slide.  Once he racked the slide it still functioned after a pretty nasty mud bath. 

The downside is that it's a little bit expensive right now... The limited edition pre-orders were $5,000 and the standard models are still really expensive.  I'm curious if designs like this might be more widely made at some point. 

• 6 months later...

I remember reading one time that all the videos of that jet suit are all with the same pilot. If that is the same then it's definitely kind of suspect how practical it can be if only one guy has been able to get comfortable on it so far. Cool though for sure.

On 7/6/2022 at 1:49 PM, kuhla said:

I remember reading one time that all the videos of that jet suit are all with the same pilot. If that is the same then it's definitely kind of suspect how practical it can be if only one guy has been able to get comfortable on it so far. Cool though for sure.

I was wondering the same thing, near the end of the video they had 3 guys flying in at the same time so they're definitely sharing the expertise. I suspect flying something like this is equivalent to a wingsuit, and learning a lot of other things.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...