Tactically Inept

End of the year lanparty

T1no

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got 2 days before this happens. Do we have a big enough games list to at least get people to bring their computers? Or are we just doing some console shit on new years. Also where is this happening. I'd like to know preferably before the day that it happens.

Also I guess I'll yell it ren on legion vent because he doesn't log into our vent or forums anymore.

We've got 2 days before this happens. Do we have a big enough games list to at least get people to bring their computers? Or are we just doing some console shit on new years. Also where is this happening. I'd like to know preferably before the day that it happens.

Also I guess I'll yell it ren on legion vent because he doesn't log into our vent or forums anymore.

Are you assuming (1) a new years event and then ALSO a jan 1-2 event? or... (2) just a new years event?

With either scenario I am willing to bring my PC if at least 2-3 other people do too even if all it ends up being is file sharing for a while but my primary vote still stands for console/movie stuff on new years because I think that will be the easiest compromise.

I'm willing to bring a pc/external hdd to either event. I don't care if we do 1 event or two. I was however trying to make some sort of compromise between richard's unavailability on new years and the fact that we want a lan party.

My vote would be what you described, a console/movie thing on NEW YEARS EVE. And then "possibly" a lan party the day after new years. Once again, i think me you and tino are willing to show up with no problems, however we need to find out what the deal is with ren/richard and any others if they have some sort of plans. I'll try speaking to brian/ren today and figure out some sort of availability (inb4 ren just wants to play aion all fucking day).

Ok so here is the deal.

Thursday December 31st overnight to Friday January 1st = NEW YEARS EVE

We go to someone's house (who? mine is avail) to play console games, watch shitty movies (you sit and watch you bic), and maybe play some poker garbage.

We go home late at night/early morning and sleep until afternoon.

I cannot leave home/join festivities until EARLIEST 7pm or LATEST 10pm.

Friday January 1st overnight to Saturday January 2nd = LANPARTY

I'm pretty much okay with the idea of going to Richard's place with my computer to engage in a little gaming/file sharing.

Probably will not do 10+ hours of straight gaming and will probably still end up going home late at night/early morning and sleep until afternoon.

I could join this madness in the late afternoon, earlier than the new years eve thing. All that jazz.

+ = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + = + =

Does this agree with everyone? YES/NO. POST OR DIE.

Per a discussion I had this morning..... the only catch to coming to my house is that we couldn't start before 9:30pm as in.... not even BE at my house before 9:30pm. As long as everyone is ok with that we are good to go.

(referring to quote above) I know this is kind of a pain the ass and I'm trying to move it forward but don't count on it.

Also I need to know what drinks/snacks to buy. I will go this afternoon.

Tino can you bring your iPod? Maybe we watch some Top Gear? Yes?

If malaphax allows us, we can always try netflixing something over interwebs? That an option?

Poker is always there and I have fold out table + chairs.

(referring to quote above) I know this is kind of a pain the ass and I'm trying to move it forward but don't count on it.

Also I need to know what drinks/snacks to buy. I will go this afternoon.

Tino can you bring your iPod? Maybe we watch some Top Gear? Yes?

If malaphax allows us, we can always try netflixing something over interwebs? That an option?

Poker is always there and I have fold out table + chairs.

ya i can bring ipod but cant watch it using ps3.

Who

You and your friends who won't break my stuff or hurt my house.

What

A party for the new year

When

January 1st - 2nd 2010

Where

23684 Bower Cacade Pl

Diamond Bar CA, 91765

taken from wave invite

there was no time. soo im assuming whenever you wana come.