Tactically Inept

ma name

T1no

so im going to apply for citizenship.

the question is

i dont have a middle name and my idea was to add

Martino "Suprimo" Harly

do i do this right ?

or its one of those thing it seems like a good idea at the time ?

im i going to regret it later ?

option B add some catholic saint name or

option C leave as is Martino Harly

I would not add a middle name if you don't want to sign official documents that way.

Note, when your next boss goes to hire you, they'll run a background check so you will have to disclose your full name. I'd suggest either option B or C.

Some people don't have middle names. I have 2. It doesn't really matter, if you change your name you will have to disclose that it's been changed on paperwork, but that's not a huge deal. I don't recommend suprimo. Also you do not have to sign official documents with your full name, that's a load of shit, you sign them normally unless they specifically ask for your full name, which is rare, on top of which people do not care as long as you sign.

I would not add a middle name if you don't want to sign official documents that way.

Note, when your next boss goes to hire you, they'll run a background check so you will have to disclose your full name. I'd suggest either option B or C.

I've never signed an official document with my middle name included...... 99.9% of the time, at most, they want a middle initial.

If you think Suprimo would be cool then sure. Middle names are pretty useless so you might as well have some fun with it.

There are special cases for signatures when it comes to notarizing a document with your signature. But the rule of thumb is only less never more. (So if your full name is John Dominque Doe but the document only shows your name as "John Doe" you can only sign as John Doe, J. Doe, John D., J.D... but you can't sign as John D. Doe or John Dominque Doe.)

If you can't sign (ie. old feeble man with a shaking hand) you can sign by mark. Cool huh?

• 1 year later...