Picture of the Day!

Jedi2155

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im pretty sure hes at fault and my car is towed to brea autobody.

the insurance havent say anything about whos responsible soo nothing official yet.

according to the bodyshop the dmg on my car is too much over the value of the car.

its @ 14k and counting. soo they most likely gonna consider my car is total loss.

now i dont know how much i get from the insurance.

i love that car. its tiny and strong. i will miss it very much.

my mom c class is a lease till april 2014 i think im gonna just drive around that thing till maybe early 2014 to get a new car for me.

since shes barely here in the us aniway.

the s3 sedan is not available yet and the only thing im highly consider buying.

i was fine yesterday but now my neck,lower back, and shoulder is kinda sore. hopefully it will go away in a few days. i dint hit any body panel during impact soo i think i just have whiplash. no airbag deploy too.

soo autoclub call

they will give me ~$15600 + 1000 deductible

or you can keep the car with salvage tittle ~$12700

i think im just gonna get the full amount

but im gonna try if i can get more. i mean there is a few upgrade on my car

sline bumper

sport springs

etc..

should be pretty good downpayment for a new car.

Tino: Here's a trick I did after i got whiplash from judo pounding. After a hot shower, take a towel and wring it to make a 3-4" tube, then wrap it around the back of your neck. SLOWLY rotate your head around in a circle with the towel as a support so you don't overextend.

As for your back, ask your girl friend to give you a massage. Circular movement away from the spine. If you need red flower oil, let me know. I have some I can give to you. Personally, I think it smells great but some people don't like it. You have to rub it in for it to be effective.

Otherwise use bengay and make sure to wrap up your painful areas with a towel or scarf.

Tino-- i told Ren. He says he's very sorry he can't come visit you cuz he's really busy right now. But he is really worried for you.