What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

kuhla

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EDIT: Video removed. If you have a problem with it. Talk to me on vent or something. New rule, although I would think this could go without saying, justin bieber is a massive raging canadian homosexual. That is all. Yes admin abuse. Talk to my lawyer.

In return I give you an inspirational speech by patrick stewart about the modern pop music industry.

EDIT: Video removed. If you have a problem with it. Talk to me on vent or something. New rule, although I would think this could go without saying, justin bieber is a massive raging canadian homosexual. That is all. Yes admin abuse. Talk to my lawyer.

In return I give you an inspirational speech by patrick stewart about the modern pop music industry.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGF1NP-FrCU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGF1NP-FrCU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

LOL

I approve of this

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like it. A little more "trancey" like the stuff that got me looking into dubstep initially unlike a lot of other stuff lately that I have found either too industrial or hip-hop-ish. Maybe I just have a thing for female vocals on dubstep.... I dunno.....

EDIT: Also the opening immediately makes me think of GitS SAC intro which is always a +

I agree with the female vocals, not only do I prefer them far more than male vocals the majority of the time but they just seem a bit more versatile in music. I don't mind the industrial or even some of the hip hop dubstep but that's a pretty sick song.

Here's another by the same artist with some female vocals, prepare for haitian earthqukes etc...

• 2 weeks later...

I personally found the drop (0:00-1:07) to be pretty face melting and the rest of it pretty meh. A prerequisite of higher volume is required for desired facial liquidation.

I tried to force it to play HD but with smaller res. I hope that works....

EDIT: lol, nope, it resized it anyways.

EDIT: Ahah! NM. Got it. Size is declared twice in the tag. I didn't get one initially.