kuhla

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

This song is actually quite a few months old but I think the first time I heard it I wasn't too crazy about it even though it's by one of my favorite artists, Nero, but I recently listened to it again and liked it. So here it is.... I don't think I've posted it before. Video may not be considered work safe.

Damn kuhla, read your own forums bro.

This song is actually quite a few months old but I think the first time I heard it I wasn't too crazy about it even though it's by one of my favorite artists, Nero, but I recently listened to it again and liked it. So here it is.... I don't think I've posted it before. Video may not be considered work safe.

I wasn't sure. You know what that means don't you? Besides it's a good song so idgaf.

I just find it funny, I find it funny you responded to richard's retarded bill cosby comment about dubstep in strip clubs and yet you somehow completely missed the song...

Besides I'm mostly giving you a hard time. I actually really like the song, and the music video is well done.

I haven't searched for new dubstep in a long while. UKF is too mainstream and doesn't post like it used to, and I haven't found any good youtube channels with what I'm looking for.